DNA matters

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My biological life has been a little upset off late. I have been constantly sick albeit slightly since the last few months. The sickness has alternated between throat infection and a stomach upset. I was thinking about why this has been happening to me and I was able to do a sort of reductio-ad-absurdum of the whole thing.
The first thing that happened was that summer dawned, because of that one day after coming from the heat I drank a cold drink. This drink made my throat go sour and I got a cold. Because of that cold I was not able to cook food at home, so I ate outside for a few days (I have an extremely sensitive tummy), after which I contracted a stomach infection. By this time the cold had subsided and I was cooking at home again and now I was taking anti-biotics for treating the stomach ailment. It is known that anti-biotics cause the immunity to go down a little bit.
One day in the morning I was getting late so I had bath with cold water. My immunity was low so I contracted cold again. So I stopped cooking at home again and then started eating outside food and then my stomach got a little upset again…this time it was not that bad though. I only had a sore tongue and palate. This caused any food that was slightly spicy to feel really hot. Whenever I ate such food my mouth would burn. And then I would have cold water to quell the feeling. And then I would catch the cold again…..And then someone said that life is a circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home